Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday - February 22nd, 2010

Our friend Erika's new place! Lookin good.

Don't hate. We had a lazy Monday, and besides helping a dear friend move (above photo) there were no adventures to be taken. I stayed in my pj's until noon and Miles was only in "normal clothes" from the hours of 1:00 to 5:00, otherwise he was sportin his pajamas as well. Here are a few pictures of our lazy day... and by few I mean three, that's it.
Miles between the hours of 1:00 and 5:00
Miles during non "normal clothes" time
SO don't hate, participate.

4 comments:

Gwen Jackson said...

It's okay to have a lazy Monday :), I'm happy anytime I see pictures of Miles - out and about or not!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Awww, Miles is so darn cute. Those eyes! :)

Jamie said...

I love how you write - makes me laugh. Miles is so sweet looking. Wish I could hold him! Love you guys!

Hallie Drew said...

Lately I've been having A LOT of lazy days so no judgment here :) Gotta say though, love keeping up with you guys via your blog! Miles is getting so BIG!!!